Friday, August 24

HoneyMag.com


Well folks, seems everybody wants a piece of me. Naw, just kidding but I'll tell what isn't a joke, HoneyMag.com! Where all the fly urbanista's hang out. Starting last monday I packed up some of TPOL started blogging there.

What your going to see is an extended version of the Video Clips I post here. Each week I'll pick one topic and stop people on the street to discuss it on camera. So I hope you'll join me there as well, here's the link: www.honeymag.com/modules/politicsoflove

So what's been going on with you guys lately? These past few weeks I've been trying to get out more and take in some stuff. I miss the days where I could stay up 2am then get up at 6am - I might just be getting older. ugh. Went to see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs last week, it let out at about 12:30am, the bags under my eyes didn't let out till two days later. But Karen O rocked the @%*( out of the Electric Factory - haven't felt that alive in a long time. So I posted a CD giveaway on the Playlist page to celebrate the emotion of music and to say thanks to all you babes that show up here every week to read my ranting.

BTW, am I the last to find out that Tootsie Pops come in Tropical Flavors!

No comments: