Monday, July 13

And The Winner of the Best Sex Euphemism Is...

SKYLER'S DAD!!

He's won a copy of "The Guide to Getting It On" By Paul Joannides
One of my favorite thick ole' paperbacks. Let's hope he puts it to good use.

I don't think anyone can deny that his entry rocked the house with filth and creativity:

"making the 2 backed beast.
getting some.
getting lucky.
rock the house.
bow-chicka-bow-wow.
bumpin uglies.
doin the deed.
gettin busy.
goin at it.
horizontal bob or mambo.
hittin skins.
organ grinding.
laying track.
plowing field.
the old heave ho.
play hide the cannoli.
a squeeze and a squirt.
batter dip the corn dog.
taking the skin boat to tuna town.
fill the cream donut.
pour sour cream on the burrito.

and my personnel fav:
take “old one-eye” to the optometrist"

Congrats! I'll be contacting you for your address.

1 comment:

SkylersDad said...

Whoooo Hooooo! I can now call myself a winner!