Friday, September 7

How Instant Messaging can screw you...

My conversation on Yahoo Messanger with the guy I'm kinda seeing:

JD: what are you doing tonight?
Gin: my friend, that doctor I was telling you about wants to have drinks tonight
JD: what doctor?
Gin: the girl doctor
JD: do you two have drinks often?
Gin: no
JD: that must be weird, sitting there, talking with him over a beer, knowing he's seen your ..
Gin: what? what are you talking about? I've never slept with the doctor
JD: I didn't say that
Gin: I'm talking about the girl that cute doctor I told you about
Gin: I'm quoting you: JD: that must be weird, sitting there, talking with him over a beer, knowing he's seen your
Gin: what's that then. lol
JD: but doesn't the girl doctor examine you below the waist?
JD: oh (insert blushing emoticon here) lol
Gin: lol
JD: I thought you meant girl doctor as in the doctor who checks out your lady parts
Gin: lol
Gin: There's no way in Hell I'd have drinks with my GYN
Gin: lol awww..."your lady parts". how adorable
JD: lol. that's why I was so confused!
JD: lol I'm glad you think I'm adorable
Gin: and then you thought it was a guy doctor too. awwww
JD: yeah, I thought he was hitting on you since you're so damn cute and sexy

No comments: